If you’re on board with the Fibreshed concept, meet at least one of the Eligibility criteria and would like to get involved with an emerging movement that supports regional agriculture, helps to keep our local textile economy alive and work towards more healthy bioregional textile production systems, join us!
- Inclusion in the Fibreshed Producer Map, including your business bio, contact information and links to your social media.
- License to use the South West England Fibreshed Logo on eligible products – tags and signs are a great way to communicate to customers your commitment to working within our bioregion. We have seen a growing number of customers looking for locally grown materials, and Fibreshed tags are a great way to verify your work.
- Opportunity to apply for a micro grant of up to £2500 from our Members Bursary Fund for project work, research or collaborations related to facilitating the fibreshed model of production within the South West,
- Inclusion in our quarterly news round-up email sharing relevant news, events, webinars, books and other resources.
- Inclusion in occasional press and PR opportunities.
- Opportunity to participate in a regular members virtual meet-up.
- Opportunity to list your upcoming fibre relevant events / workshops on our calendar of events
- Opportunity to connect and collaborate with the wider SWEF network.
- [PENDING] Opportunity to attend face-to-face meet-ups and events across the South West
- [PENDING] Opportunity to participate in “meet the buyer” events.
We have implemented a tiered membership fee structure starting in June 2021, as follows:
Basic: £55 / yr for individual designer/makers or businesses with just 1 full-time employee (or the equivalent.)
Advance Micro: £105 / yr for businesses with 2 – 3 full-time employees (or the equivalent) AND individuals who wish to use the SWE Fibreshed logo.
Advanced Small: £195 / yr for businesses with 4 – 10 full-time employees (or the equivalent.)
Custom: £POA Businesses with 10+ employees.