If you’re on board with the Fibreshed concept, meet at least one of the Eligibility criteria and would like to get involved with an emerging movement that supports regional agriculture, helps to keep our local textile economy alive and work towards more healthy bioregional textile production systems, join us!
- Inclusion in the Fibreshed Producer Map, including your business bio, contact information and links to your social media.
- Inclusion of your upcoming Fibreshed-shed events / workshops on our calendar of events
- Opportunity to attend face-to-face meet-ups and events across the South West
- [PENDING] South West England Fibreshed Certified Producer logo for web and print – tags and signs are a great way to communicate to customers your commitment to working within our bioregion. We have seen a growing number of customers looking for locally grown materials, and Fibreshed tags are a great way to verify your work.
- Discounted membership access to Bristol Textile Quarter’s studio and ticketed events
- Opportunity to share relevant research
Membership is currently free of charge as we build the community. There will come a time when we need to implement an annual fee and this is something we intend to discuss with our members in our first event next year.